Welcome, my name is Andrew Collar, I‘m an illustrator and graphic designer residing in Düsseldorf, Germany.
In 2012, I completed a 2 year educational course in illustration and desktop publishing at the Institute of Arts in Bochum (IBKK) and in February 2017 I obtained my bachelor's degree in Communication Design at the University of Applied Sciences in Düsseldorf.
I currently work as a full-time graphic designer for the fashion brand Esprit in Ratingen, Germany.
I also design and create artwork, logos and layout work for bands, businesses and other clientele as well as selling prints and t-shirts featuring my personal artwork.
· 15. Aug - 6. Sep 2015 - Social Degeneration, Butze, Düsseldorf
· 8. Nov - 25. Jan 2015 - Schmuck als Urbaner Prozess, Stadtmuseum, Düsseldorf
· 7. Jul 2014 - Greta Markt, Mönchengladbach
· 16-24 Mar 2013 - Skate-Art-Fest, Ladenlokal, Mönchengladbach
· 14-15. Dec 2013, 8-9. Dec 2012, 9-10. Jun 2012 - Yard Design Markt, Rotunde, Bochum
· 6-7 Aug 2011 - Horst Festival, Mönchengladbach
· 20. Jul - 28. Aug 2011 - Musik und Farbe als Sprache, Galeriehaus, Bochum